We provide open, strong and honest service.
There are no gimmicks.
- We are always open, honest and transparent with our clients and talk truth to power but are careful to deliver advice with humility and empathy.
- We provide services from outside the bubble. Our benefit is because we are happy to be outsiders!
- We need to provide objective, rational, logical advice at times when our clients are dealing with highly emotional situations.
- We get paid to be unafraid to lose our jobs for the advice we give.
- We believe in building capability in the organisation, even if it means they don’t need us.
- We want people we help to not only understand what we do but how we do it and why we do it.
- We want our clients to win. But we understand that to win in the long-term sometimes they have to suffer pain in the short-term.
- We care about our clients. We are on their side and have understanding and empathy that the internal situation is often harder than it looks from the outside.
- We don’t take credit. We build credit. We believe that when we hand over our thinking and our work it becomes our clients’ thinking and their work.
- We train our clients to communicate and not just to “do” media.
- We collaborate with our clients, other agencies, the Collective and our partners to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
- We take a positive, interested view of the world and avoid the cynicism and world-weariness that drives much of the industry.
- We work hard to deliver the best quality work for our clients. Every time!